Happy April! The sun is out and warmer weather cannot be far behind. Spring is the perfect time to start knitting for easy-to-care outdoor wear in preparation for heading outside to the garden or parks. So, on this Friday, April 5, we are offering the following popular machine-washable* yarns at 20% off!
- Berroco Vintage (50% acrylic, 40% wool, 10% nylon),
- Brown Sheep Superwash Bulky (100% superwash wool),
- Cascade 220 Superwash (100% superwash wool, our most popular yarn!),
- Cascade Pacific Chunky (40% superwash merino wool, 60% acrylic),
- Ella Rae Classic Superwash Chunky (100% superwash wool),
- Plymouth Encore Worsted (75% acrylic, 25% superwash wool),
- Plymouth Jelli Beenz (75% acrylic, 25% superwash wool in fun colors, perfect for kids), and
- Plymouth Jeannee Worsted and DK (51% cotton, 49% acrylic).
Choose from a variety of fibers and great colors for your spring wear! All are easy-to-care and durable for the great outdoors. While you’re here, join us for Happy Stitching Hour from 5 til 7 pm. Let’s get started on spring knitting together!
* Remember, machine washable yarns should be washed in gentle cycle, and, ideally, with a mild detergent designed for wool. We recommend Eucalan, which we carry in a variety of scents, and in two sizes. Sale prices apply to in-store purchases only and cannot be combined with other discounts.