Super Bulky Hat in Brownsheep Burlyspun
Join us for this social knitting time, meet new friends, re-connect with others, and just hang out. We’ll chat, knit, gossip, and stitch. The event is free. First come first serve. We have seats for approximately 15 people. Feel free to bring a snack or drinks to share!
Our Thanksgiving Week Sale continues: Take 20% off all super bulky and chunky yarns all day on Friday. Choose from the many bulky and chunky yarns in stock for quick-to-knit gifts or cozy winter hats and scarves.
Happy Thanksgiving! Starting tomorrow for an entire week, we are hosting a Thanksgiving Week Sale, as a “thank you” for your loyalty and friendship, with a different sale on each day. There will be something for everyone!
- Monday, November 24: All alpaca and alpaca blend yarns
- Tuesday, November 25: All hand dyed yarns
- Wednesday, November 26: All books, patterns, needles, & buttons
- Thursday, November 27: Closed for Thanksgiving Day
- Friday, November 28: All super bulky and chunky yarns
- Saturday, November 29: Gift sets and free stitch clinic
- Sunday, November 30: All lace, sock, and fingering weight yarns
You can find the details in our latest newsletter. During this week of celebration, we are also holding two post-Thanksgiving events:
- Happy Stitching Hour from 5 to 7 pm on Friday, November 28: Join us for this social knitting time, meet new friends, re-connect with others, and just hang out. We’ll chat, knit, gossip, and stitch. The event is free. First come first serve. We have seats for approximately 15 people. Feel free to bring a snack or drinks to share!
- Free Stitch Clinic from 10 am to 4 pm on Saturday, November 29: The Stitch Clinic this Saturday is from 10 am to 4 pm. Bring in whatever you are working on and get expert help! As a nudge to get you working on gift knitting, this extended Stitch Clinic will be on us, free of charge.
Sale prices apply to in-store purchases of in-stock items and cannot be combined with other discounts.
We’ve restocked these knitter-designed locally made Wendy’s knitting bags with numerous new cotton prints! I managed to fit a handful in the above photo. Three sizes are available. Pictured above are “Sock Bags,” perfect for transporting small knitting projects like socks, hats, mittens, and lace projects. We also have “Sweater Bags” for larger projects and small “Zip Bags” (with zipper enclosure for storing notions). They will keep your knitting projects organized and ready to travel for the holiday season, or make perfect gifts for knitters.
The chunky Madelinetosh arrived just in time for the wintry weather. Home is a plied chunky weight yarn with the same gorgeous hand dyed color ways from Madelinetosh, including new fall 2014 color ways. The 100% superwash merino is easy-to-care and incredibly soft and squishy. It’s perfect for winter scarves, hats, and mittens to keep you warm and in style all winter, or many quick-to-knit gifting possibilities for the holidays!
Ombre Sport Cowl
Freia Ombre Lace (75% wool, 25% nylon) has the same beautiful hand-dyed self-striping colors as Ombre Sport. It will make your next lace masterpiece even more stunning. We also received new colors of Ombre Sport. We put the entire collection out on a table to inspire you.